Programmes in English
The School offers bachelor’s, master’s, licentiate’s and doctoral degrees in economics and business administration.
(BScBA, 3 years, 180 ECTS)
(M.Sc., 2 years, 120 ECTS)
- Master's Programme in Accounting
- Master's Programme in Corporate Communication
- Master's Programme in Creative Sustainability - M. Sc. Degree in Economics and Business Administration*
- Master's Programme in Economics
- Master's Programme in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Master's Programme in Finance
- Master's Programme in Global Management
- Master's Programme in Information and Service Management
- Master's Programme in International Design Business Management - M. Sc. Degree in Economics and Business Administration**
- Master's Programme in Management and International Business
- Master's Programme in Marketing
- Master's Programme in Strategy - M. Sc. Degree in Economics and Business Administration***
* organised jointly with the School of Art, Design and Architecture, the School of Business and the School of Engineering
** organised jointly with the School of Art, Design and Architecture, the School of Business and the School of Science
*** organised jointly with the School of Business and the School of Science
Interdisciplinary Master's programmes
Creative Sustainability programme is a new international and multidisciplinary learning platform in the fields of business, design, architecture, landscape planning, real estate and urban planning.
The programme is built on interactive class work in small groups, guided reading and writing tasks, practical design and business development tasks in groups as well as problem-based co-operation with the non-academic actors of business, public administration and civic society.
The CS Programme is also offered as minor subject studies for Aalto University master's level students.
International Design Business Management
International Design Business Management (IDBM) programme is a joint programme of the Aalto University School of Business, the School of Art, Design and Architecture, and the School of Science.
The programme is intended for all students with interest in interdisciplinary work, design driven innovation, creative business models and product development. The purpose of the IDBM programme is to develop world-class expertise in global design business management through multidisciplinary research and learning that cuts across the areas of business, design and technology. The programme gives future marketers, engineering experts and designers an opportunity to practice important interpersonal skills through cooperative industry projects and specialized courses.
The Master's Programme in Strategy is designed to combine the strengths of two Aalto University schools: School of Business and the Department of Industrial Engineering at the School of Science, bringing the broadest range of elective courses and tapping into the university’s deep expertise in strategic management.
The goal of the Strategy programme is to develop business professionals that are able to succeed in the complex business environment.
International double degree programmes for M.Sc. students
Aalto University School of Business Master's students can apply for double degree programmes after being admitted to Master’s degree.
More information: into.aalto.fi
Information Technology Programme (ITP)
ITP is an academic summer programme offered for selected university students and corporate partners. The ITP provides students with a strong applied understanding of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). Read more about ITP programme »
The School of Business offers an English-language 4-year doctoral program for those seeking academic careers or high level positions in business. Both PhD and DSc degrees can be completed.
The studies for the Doctoral degree consist of three parts
- common scientific doctoral studies
- major's studies which include also the student's resarch related studies
The purpose of the common studies is to give tools for doing research and prepare for scientific writing. After completing them the doctoral candidate masters the basic theories of the business sciences and is familiar with different kinds of research methodology. Part of the coursework is organized by international doctoral schools. It is also possible to take courses in foreign universities or institutes that the School of Business cooperates with. Read more about doctoral studies (into.fi) »