XBRL Nordic -seminar
07.06.2012 / 14:00 - 17:00
Welcome to XBRL Nordic -seminar at the Aalto University School of Economics (Chydenia, Runeberginkatu 22-24) on 7 June between 2-5 pm.
- Denmark's XBRL mandate for financial reporting and work with the coming COREP/FINREP filings, Poul Kjäer, Chairman XBRL Denmark
- Instance document submission and authentication infrastructure, case Sweden, Björn Rydberg, Ernst & Young Sweden
- Recent developments in XBRL Finland, Esko Penttinen & Elina Koskentalo, XBRL Finland
- Experiences from the mandatory SEC filing program, Robert Pinsker, US
- XBRL in Estonia, Aleksandr Beloussov, Centre of Registers and Information Systems, Estonia
Finland's XBRL consortium organizes the seminar. Seminar will be in English and it is open for all. Please register.
XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) is a language for the electronic communication of business and financial data which is revolutionising business reporting around the world. It provides major benefits in the preparation, analysis and communication of business information. It offers cost savings, greater efficiency and improved accuracy and reliability to all those involved in supplying or using financial data.
More information: www.xbrl.org