How to get to our campuses?
The School of Business Töölö Campus is located in the central area of Helsinki, in the area of Töölö. It is within 10 min walking distance from the bus and metro terminal Kamppi and 15 min walking distance from the Central Railway station.
By public transportation
- Trams 2 and 8 / stops: Sammonkatu, Kauppakorkeakoulut, and Perhonkatu.
- Metro / stop: Kamppi + 10 min of walking.
- Buses 14, 18, 39, 39B, 41, 42, 45, 70T and 205 / stop: Kauppakorkeakoulut.
- From the Aalto University Otaniemi Campus: Buses 102, 102T, 103 and 103T from Otaniemi to Kamppi + 10 min of walking to Töölö Campus.
- From the Aalto University Arabia campus: tram 8.
Route maps and schedules
The Helsinki Region Transport Journey Planner (reittiopas.fi)
From Helsinki-Vantaa Airport
Helsinki-Vantaa airport is located about 15 km from the Helsinki city center and the Töölö Campus.
The taxi journey from the airport to the centre of Helsinki takes nearly half an hour and costs about €40. The taxi stations are located right outside the Arrivals Halls of the terminals.
Local trains I and P on Ring Rail Line to/from the Central Railway station. The cost is 5 euros and the trains will take 27 or 32 minutes, depending which train you choose.
Finnair City Bus drives to/from the Central Railway station. People travelling on any airline can use this service, it costs about €6.
Local bus 615 will take you from the airport to the Central Railway station (and return). This public transport service takes approximately 35 minutes and costs €5.
All bus stops at the airport are situated in front of the Terminals.
Our Otaniemi Campus is located in Espoo within the reach of multiple buss lines. After the metro expansion is ready, the nearest metro stop will be called Aalto University.
By public transportation
- Busses 102, 102T, 103 and 103T from Kamppi along Länsiväylä. T-busses also stop in Lauttasaari.
- Busses 194 and 195 form Kammpi through Töölö. The busses also stop in front of our Töölö Campus at a stop called Kauppakorkeakoulut.
- Other bus connections: Journey Planner will help if neened.
- Metro expansion will be completed in August 2016. Then Otaniemi Campus can be reached also through metro: the stop will be called Aalto University.
From Helsinki-Vantaa airport
The route to Otaniemi is approximately 22 km.
Taxi fare is around 40 euros and the ride takes about 25 minutes.
By public transportation the journey takes around an hour. There is no direct bus lines, so the easiest way to get to Otaniemi Campus is by combining different train and bus connections. Check Journey Planner for more detailed instructions.
Mikkeli Campus is located approximately one kilometer away form the Mikkeli train and bus stations. It will take about 13 minutes to walk the distance form both of these. The train ride form Helsinki to Mikkeli takes approximately two hours and 45 minutes.
Mikkeli Airport is located three kilometers away and the taxi ride takes about 10 minutes. There are no regular scheduled flights, but the airport provides services to private and charter flights.